Sunday, January 22, 2012

What are some good plants/flowers/bushes to plant in my "island" in the middle of my yard?

I've been trying to find some flowers, plants, and bushes to plant in my "island" looking area of my yard. You know when people put in a bunch of flowers and bushes and rocks and who knows what else.. I want it to be full looking and easy to take care of. I live in Montana.

What are some good plants/flowers/bushes to plant in my "island" in the middle of my yard?
Try the new " double knockout " rose . They bloom all summer and I would imagine be beautiful in Montana with the cooler summers. I would then plant some creeping juniper in front of the roses with some cool big rocks in front of that so the juniper can creep over them. the combination of the red/pink blooms and blue juniper is amazing. Good luck

shared web hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment