Sunday, January 22, 2012

What are some indoor plants I can grow,clone, and sell for a decent amount of money?

I am going to set up racks with lights. I need to purchase plants that can be grown and cloned in a timely fashion. I just need plants that will sell. I just want to start a E Bay shop on the side. I see Salvia plants sell for $25 all day long. I just need some suggestions on what to grow.

What are some indoor plants I can grow,clone, and sell for a decent amount of money?
A contradiction, fast growing plants sell cheap.

An idea, ficus or rubber plants, a wide variety are available, choose the small leaf type and grow them in bonsai style, sold in small bonsai pots. You could reproduce from cuttings, fast turnover maximum price, they would sell best as gifts.

Some succulents also grow tree like and would be suitable.

I hope that gives you a few ideas, lots of other plants would suit, you mentioned salvia, they also look nice as a bonsai.


No comments:

Post a Comment