Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What kind of plants or veggies can I grow in Fall on the Gulf Coast?

I live in South Mississippi and I am addicted to growing plants from seed. I grew lavender in the spring, I was hoping there is some kind of plant I can grow in the fall.

What kind of plants or veggies can I grow in Fall on the Gulf Coast?
some beautyful flowers are some bulbs like narcisus and tulips and veggies are some cabbages like broccoli, letucce and of course cabbage don't forget brucels sprouts don't star melons or pumpkins 'cause they'll die with the cold of winter also another flower is violets of the alps it's beautyful and it loves cold wethar so have that in mind
Reply:everything....talk to your local coop but everything grows better in the fall because the bugs don't hardly bother anything and the threat of frost won't come till december 15th


No comments:

Post a Comment