Thursday, February 9, 2012

How much water do pea plants need each day?

I am attempting to do a science experiment. The thing is titled, "How Do Different Liquids Affect Plant Growth." We're going to have 4 plants and each one is going to get crannberry juice, orange juice, water, or coca-cola. How much of each should I give the plants each day? What kind of soil should I use? Should I buy already grown plants or start them from seeds?

How much water do pea plants need each day?
start with seeds, don't water every day , just when the soil is starting to dry out.

Jiffy pots are great for starting seeds

some pea seeds have a hard shell, if so soak them in water over night or until you see a sprout coming out, then plant.

I only say start with seeds for your project, because then you cane see from the beginning of the seeds life


  • bella cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment